*Disclaimer

This is not an lds blog, but it contains information for the purposes of my Activity Day girls and I will keep the content to the highest standards possible.

Monday, April 26, 2010

SACRAMENT BREAD AND MOTHER'S DAY INVITE!





I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! If you were able to take the sacrament yesterday did you notice the bread? It was our Activity Day bread! I made one extra loaf so that we definitely had enough for everyone, but it was absolutely delicious, and I felt the Spirit give me little hugs as I took the bread over to the McDonald's to use for the sacrament. It was a neat experience to participate in something so gracious as the sacrament. My kids learned from watching you girls and I hope we all felt good after serving the ward. The sacrament also felt so personal as I had thought about it through the week making the bread. Any thoughts on that?

That's right, serving overs was the theme of our last activity so mark it off in your booklets and if you don't have a booklet, give me a call. 377-4831. I will make sure you get one.

Also - we've had another sister move from our ward again. We'll miss all these girls! I encourage you to bring friends! They'll have fun too!

AND THEN - reminder!! Invite your mothers to the 'Best Foot Forward Manner's Night with Moms!' Here's the info and pay close attention - it's changed from the foot you were given at the meeting:

Where: Sis. Sherman's house - NOT THE CHURCH!!
When: May 8 at 6pm

We'd like to have some really fun games and food, so we need you there! Feel free to make a personal invitation to your mother's.

The menu will be:
Sole Food Soup
Let Us use Good Manner's Salad
Croissants
Dessert: Clafoot-ie.

It will last about 1 1/2 hours. This is a great opportunity to get service passed off as we prepare for the party as well as talents as you can make decorations. We will also be passing off Article of Faith #10 as we all have 10 fingers and 10 toes we are very grateful for!

I know summer is coming and we're going to have a blast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment