*Disclaimer

This is not an lds blog, but it contains information for the purposes of my Activity Day girls and I will keep the content to the highest standards possible.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bring please!!!



If we could all bring something to contribute for our next activity, it will be a lot yummier when we get done with it!!
I'll be calling you each to see if you can bring a certain ingredient... yes, we'll be cooking. No, we won't be eating it. We will be eating the snack that is brought. Yes, it will smell "Muy delicioso"!
If you want to email me and get your assignment that way - just make sure you remember to tell your parents and okay it with them, FIRST.
The topic will pass off a Serving Others requirement. If you don't come, you can certainly do it on your own, but honestly - isn't it more fun to do things with others?

I'm looking forward to talking with each of you this weekend and seeing you at church or at the activity next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment