*Disclaimer

This is not an lds blog, but it contains information for the purposes of my Activity Day girls and I will keep the content to the highest standards possible.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reminder... Tuesday it is!

OK - so before everyone gets excited with the weekend, I'm shooting off this post to remind you to plan your ride over here to my house Tuesday. IF you need a ride, give me a call. AND - Bring a friend if you can. If you've got a pot with seeds that are sprouting, that's GREAT!! We do have some rotating to do because not everyone has a pot to take care of. Be ready to tell us what is 'up' with your seed and if you can bring it, please do!! Staples to bring every meeting (book, journal, SMILE!)

My goal is to get you all having a great time, smiling and chatting with each other like you would a best friend. The best way to do that is to come with a smile and maybe a question to ask someone to get to know them better.

Stay tuned for a hint about Tuesday's activity!!

If you are a conductor or snack person, be expecting a call from me or if you beat me to it - that's even better.

Happy April Fool's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment