*Disclaimer

This is not an lds blog, but it contains information for the purposes of my Activity Day girls and I will keep the content to the highest standards possible.

Friday, May 28, 2010

School's OUT! SUMMER'S HERE!

School is out but we're still IN ACTIVITY DAYS FULL SWING!! I know summer can be busy, but I wanted to give you girls every opportunity to get your Faith in God done as I can. If you've already got the Faith in God award, just come and have some fun!

A few weeks ago we held an Activity Day played a fun opening game of Twister, followed by Book-of-Mormon-opoly! The girls did a great job and we were definitely making time fly. The game was so fun, it was requested for another Activity Day. I loved watching the girls' enthusiasm as they played. Too bad my camera was out of batteries for that day.

This coming Tuesday, we'll be planning our Father's Day Night. I've got lots of ideas, and need some advice on what you girls think would be the best. I'm taking care of SNACK this time, and we'll be working on some Article's of Faith. If you've passed them off, bring a journal or be willing to help the other girls remember theirs. The date of the Father's Night will be dependent on what we decide. So, come with dates you and your dad could do something together (Thursday night, Friday or Saturdays) and lots of brainstorming ideas to share, share, share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment